One of the best ways to help NAMI Colorado is to become a member.
When you join NAMI, you don’t stand alone. You become part of a network that provides invaluable information and mutual support to those in need. You join thousands of Americans in fighting for hope and recovery—people who understand the realities of mental illness and its challenges.
Your membership helps ensure that life-saving information, support and education are available for the millions of Americans who need NAMI.
Member benefits include The Advocate newsletter, member discounts, convention registration discounts, and access to online member communities.
Joining is easy, and you become a member at the national, state and local levels.
So Join NAMI today!
Subscribe to the latest mental health updates, participate in an online discussion group, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the mental health movement.
There are two ways to become a part of NAMI today:
· Create a free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI and to get all the latest updates.
· Become a NAMI member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local—with one payment! We have three membership rates depending on what makes the most sense for you:
o $60 per year for a Household membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address
o $40 per year for a Regular membership which is an individual membership for one person
o $5 per year for an Open Door membership for an individual member with limited financial resources.
Create an account
Benefits of a free account include:
· Subscribe to content of interest to you, such as NAMINow!
· Connect with others in our discussion groups.
· Manage your profile, preferences and subscriptions.
Already have an account? Sign in.
Become a member
All the benefits of a free account, plus:
· Receive the NAMI Advocate magazine.
· Attend the National Convention at a discount rate.
· Online access to member-only content.
Become a Member.
Already a member? Renew.